Oh, Burke-Works

Chat about anything here. (No spam!)
Knnyttemair

Oh, Burke-Works

Unread post by Knnyttemair »

Naruto just ended which feels really weird to me, seeing as I haven't read it in a long time.
But it just got me thinking about this site in its prime.
I don't think I'll ever forget NBA or this forum.

Anyway, that's my nostalgia moment of the day.

Tyler

Re: Oh, Burke-Works

Unread post by Tyler »

Just finished Naruto and had the urge to come check back here as well. Was hoping others felt the same had some small reunion going on but can't say I expected one. I'll definitely be remembering the people I've met here and the good times I've had, thanks again everyone from Naruto Mugen to Burke-Works ( and everything between, including that weird Mudkip phase we went through ).

hardedge

Unread post by hardedge »

Exact same feeling guys, I actually had to sign up just to post...

I remember this forum being one of my happy places when I was going through the toughest times of my life....

I miss a lot of people from the old site!

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool »

I also just finished Naruto and wanted to see if anybody came here to talk about it. Yeah this forum was great. Miss it a little more each day. If I had to look back over the things I've produced up to this point in my life and pick out favorites, the stuff we made here would hands down top that list. I don't think it has quite sunk in for me that this series we all used at some point for motivation, inspiration, reference, or whatever else has actually come to a close. Movie, light novel, and ensuing mini-series aside, of course.

EDIT: Post-hack Mudkipz forum was an awesome, small-font page in this forum's history.

mbisme
Site Admin

Unread post by mbisme »

I suppose I can stop in and say something. Those were good times. Now back to lurking mode again...

hardedge

CommanderCool wrote:I also just finished Naruto and wanted to see if anybody came here to talk about it. Yeah this forum was great. Miss it a little more each day. If I had to look back over the things I've produced up to this point in my life and pick out favorites, the stuff we made here would hands down top that list. I don't think it has quite sunk in for me that this series we all used at some point for motivation, inspiration, reference, or whatever else has actually come to a close. Movie, light novel, and ensuing mini-series aside, of course.

EDIT: Post-hack Mudkipz forum was an awesome, small-font page in this forum's history.
I don't know why but that always made me feel alienated, maybe because I was never fond of Mudkip lol

who do we have lines of communication with? my DA actually died the past 4 years...

corban123

Unread post by corban123 »

I guess we're all going to meet back here when bleach finally ends as well?

hardedge

I think so too. then one last time when OP also does.

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic »

700 chapter run comes to an end and we all flood back in, even Kuro? Ha!

hardedge

I still expected moer people to come running back. I can't help but think people are stuck at that Mudkipz site lol