It's been so long

Chat about anything here. (No spam!)
Wiggles

It's been so long

Unread post by Wiggles » 30 Nov 2013, 06:31

So I tend to visit the sites that I used to back 3 years ago. I remembered the stupid shit I got up to on this board. Guys like Kaitsu, CC, Azn etc.
Next minute, I'm at university doing a law degree.
Time goes by so fast.

How have you guys been?

Synnthetic

Re: It's been so long

Unread post by Synnthetic » 30 Nov 2013, 16:53

Yo. Sin/Dess here. I vaguely remember you. A warning, this site isn't quite active. We just pop in for a post every once in a while.

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool » 30 Nov 2013, 19:24

Oh hey Wiggles I definitely remember you. I've been doing well. Graduated college a year ago, working a not-so-fun database management job, programming in my free time to get back into making games. How goes the law degree and life in general?

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu » 01 Dec 2013, 10:42

Hi, I'm still Kaitsu.

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 01 Dec 2013, 14:44

Kaitsu wrote:Hi, I'm still Kaitsu.
BULLSHIT.

Wiggles

Unread post by Wiggles » 01 Dec 2013, 23:07

CommanderCool wrote:Oh hey Wiggles I definitely remember you. I've been doing well. Graduated college a year ago, working a not-so-fun database management job, programming in my free time to get back into making games. How goes the law degree and life in general?
The transition from being a kid into a kid in the real world kind of destroyed me haha. Database management can't be THAT bad hey?
But law school is amazing, I love learning about the law. Mind you, I live in Australia and here you are able to take on a law degree as an undergraduate in a combined degree. I guess if I lived in the states, my lawyer dreams would have been so much harder given that you can only do a JD.

But its good to see all of you guys still lurking these forums. I remember the implosion that occurred on the board when the hacking took place. Then when mugen took a downturn we lost the mainstay of the forum. But still, a certain few persisted.

ronaldIndep

Its been so long

Unread post by ronaldIndep » 12 Apr 2019, 22:54

How active is Netmech now? I have been out of the game for years. Old Kali player here.....