Surgery, again.

Chat about anything here. (No spam!)
Synnthetic

Surgery, again.

Unread post by Synnthetic » 12 Dec 2013, 03:29

Yup. Fun stuff, so I thought I'd do it again. Anyway, I have a fifth wisdom tooth somehow and one of them has abscessed and drilled a hole into my jaw bone, which has become infected. I think that's what abscess means anyway, infected tooth or some shit? Maybe. Anyway, they all need to come out. So, hooray.

HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? FOUR? CASUAL.

Kaitsu

Re: Surgery, again.

Unread post by Kaitsu » 13 Dec 2013, 14:26

Fucking shark.

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool » 14 Dec 2013, 04:36

Man that sucks. Did they put your head into that half-sphere standing x-ray machine that gets a full scope of your teeth? Thing creeped me out when I went to get my wisdom teeth out. I wonder how they missed that fifth one. Good luck with all that. Hopefully you don't have as many wisdom teeth as Bleach has surprise captains.

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 14 Dec 2013, 14:14

Lmao. Actually, yes, they did! I've not been to the dentist since before I was even a teenager so that surprised me. It was pretty cool. And it was missed by eyes because it's up in my gums still, but the x-ray caught it. I go in for consultation on January 9th.

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool » 16 Dec 2013, 04:03

Oh nice, that thing always looked so high-tech to me. Good luck with the consultation. Seems like the removal of wisdom teeth is never a smooth process, but you just might end up having the market cornered for most intense wisdom teeth removal story ever.

Timothynef

Surgery again

Unread post by Timothynef » 24 Feb 2019, 00:19

If we are going to talk about wrist surgery then we need some one to look at all the Grobbles and Shamblers. Those guys have some serious forearm issues.