Scholarship help! Just click!

Chat about anything here. (No spam!)
Synnthetic

Scholarship help! Just click!

Unread post by Synnthetic » 21 Feb 2014, 16:17

So, I got accepted to the Art Institute!

Now I'm on the hunt for scholarships, and one of them I just applied for offers $40,000 at random. With every person who clicks your 'sponsor link', you get an extra entry. So, PLEASE click this link and share it so I can get more entries! And anyone who knows of other scholarships you think I could fit in with, please let me know.

Click! Share! https://www.gotchosen.com/en/scholarshi ... r/CalebMaz

CommanderCool

Re: Scholarship help! Just click!

Unread post by CommanderCool » 01 Mar 2014, 02:01

Man that's awesome congrats. I made an account and gave you a sponsor. I saw in the other thread you are going for Culinary Management? That should be pretty cool.

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 02 Mar 2014, 16:10

Yeah, getting my Bachelor's Degree. It's going to be awesome. Or, so I hope. Everyone complains that college sucks dick and you're only excited for the first month or so. I dunno, I think I can handle it. Helps that I took a break before going, probably. Plus I get a lot of freedom when it comes to the unrelated classes. Plenty of elections to choose from.

Oh, and thanks for the vote!

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool » 03 Mar 2014, 00:51

College can be fun. I think the people mainly there to party end up losing the fun after the first few months. Sometimes it is stressful and toward the end it can feel like going through the motions, but you definitely learn a lot. And you are exposed to tons of different ideas and fields which can be pretty fascinating. I enjoyed it a bunch overall. Electives can be pretty awesome. I didn't really have many when I was in college.

corban123

Unread post by corban123 » 07 Mar 2014, 05:31

As someone who's been in college for two years now, nah, it honestly gets better over time. Especially if you're in a major that you're passionate about. You get to grow with your friends and the people in your department, and learn new and crazy things, it's amazing. Last semester I took a Greece up until the peloponnesian war class alongside my computer science classes, now I have an extreme hatred for Athens! I've launched 3 games, and it's honestly becoming more and more fun. So don't worry, college is great, ignore the nay-sayers!

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 07 Mar 2014, 15:48

That's how I was hoping it would go. I say if you hate college, then you must not be as into your major as you thought you were. So many people are forced to pick one too early, I think, and they end up making mistakes. But I've taken my time and I know damn well I love cooking so I'm certain I'll love college!

byronnit

Scholarship help Just click

Unread post by byronnit » 15 May 2019, 00:49

You can set it up so you are sent an email reminder to click every day, or just during the weekdays. Ive bought products from that site too and they have always been great to do business with. animal rescue site