Site Downtime

All news related to Burke-Works will be located here.
mbisme
Site Admin

Site Downtime

Unread post by mbisme »

Just as a quick note to everyone. This website is going to be changing homes shortly. During transit the site will be unavailable. I don't think this will cause an issue for anyone, but expect to the website to be unavailable for about a week starting this Friday (March 20).

Also, I have upgraded the version of phpBB used by the site. With any luck this will have fixed all the problems that may have been seen. If anyone notices any problems please let me know and I'll work to get them fixed.

Kaitsu

Re: Site Downtime

Unread post by Kaitsu »

Site is pretty much dead, I only check in on it from time to time for nostalgia, and to check if anyone ever posts anything, lol. Aside from that, I hope you're doing well, man. Staying safe, I hope.

mbisme
Site Admin

Unread post by mbisme »

Hey Kaitsu. You are right about this being dead. It has been for a long time.

Thankfully I have been able to stay safe and healthy during all this COVID-19 crap. Hope you haven't been too impacted by it. I'm now working from home for the forseeable future thanks to it. At least I have a job that I can do that for. How have you been doing?

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu »

Despite being in California, I've been doing pretty well avoiding all this mess. And luckily for me, I still have a job as well.