Bleach [513] & [514]

Discussion about comics/manga go here.
Synnthetic

Bleach [513] & [514]

Unread post by Synnthetic »

FUCKING FUCK. This isn't even worth reading now. The only reason I'm going to continue reading it is to see if they actually turn it around and fix this stupid shit.
Ichigo has fucking BLUT VENE. So he's part human, part shinigami, part hollow, and now part Quincy. His mother was a whore, and Tite Kubo is drinking too much whilst he writes this shit.
Last edited by Synnthetic on 31 Oct 2012, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

Kaitsu

Re: Bleach [513]

Unread post by Kaitsu »

I just want to see how it ends.

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool »

What I find grabbing about this chapter is all the close ups on hands.

Quincy will now be shown as somewhat related to Fullbring?

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic »

Not going to bother making a new topic for this new chapter.
I fucking knew it. Ichigo is now part quincy as well as everything else. What fucking bullshit. Turns out his mom was quincy, but it didn't show in Ichigo until 500+ chapters down the road. And from the last page, it turns out this dude is Ichigo's real father? Or maybe it's a metaphor. I hope it's a metaphor, because this is turning into a bad soap opera.

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu »

It's his dad, why else did he not want him dead? If I recalled, they ordered all the other guys to not kill him.

CommanderCool

Re: Bleach [513] & [514]

Unread post by CommanderCool »

I would assume metaphor. His shinigami dad does use Getsuga Tensho in his Shikai form. That would seem to imply some sort of familial relationship. But perhaps that could get retconned to Isshin having such immense spirit pressure that it shaped Ichigo's own powers. Maybe Bach is his grandfather though. Like the father of Ichigo's mother. Ridiculous chapter.

The first couple pages confused me in the actual drawings. In the first panel that we get of Bach, I swear his left arm is cut off at the elbow. But then he has his arm in-tact on the next page. Does he just grow it back? For how much Quincies and Bleach characters in general love to explain their powers, that sure got ignored. I can't remember ever hearing of a regenerative power for Quincies.

EDIT: Also, gonna assume Haschwald is the Ulquiorra-type character of this arc.