I miss you friends!

Introduce yourself here! Or let us know about your sad departure :[
hardedge

I miss you friends!

Unread post by hardedge » 07 Nov 2014, 17:32

I don't know if anyone still knows me, I made 1 suigetsu sprite someone stole, I don't know who. I still feel really old now realizing some of you are just turning 21 or something.

I'm turning 30 in 4 years and that's painful!

I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of this forum, you brought me solace with our hobby during those times especially around 2009 when I was really going through some deep shit with my family. I remember zxcv, Black Dragon, KK, Keoto, Desdemona, MM09, Seri, Kaitsu, CC, and a lot of others... Those were really great times guys.

Just felt the urge to go back now that Naruto ended. I somehow couldn't get to sprite ever since I lost XP, the new Paint just feels too restrictive. I wish I get to sprite again.

Synnthetic

Re: I miss you friends!

Unread post by Synnthetic » 11 Nov 2014, 21:22

Aw damn, I remember you as well. I'll be turning 23 in a few months. Nice to see you back, mate! I'm kicking ass here at college. What's occupying your time?

hardedge

Unread post by hardedge » 12 Nov 2014, 00:36

Working for a translation firm.

Planning to get married soon lol

Time just flies by huh

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 12 Nov 2014, 16:05

Indeed it does. I've been married, divorced, and moved to college now. I feel like I should be older.

hardedge

Unread post by hardedge » 12 Nov 2014, 18:07

Whoa, s'cool! feels like I still have a lot on my plate then XD. I'm glad I still have people out here I can talk to about hobbies I still hold dear.

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool » 06 Dec 2014, 02:31

Hey man good to see you again I definitely remember you and your works. I probably still have a ton of everybody's stuff saved on the external harddrive I have from back when we would all make things. You made the Deidara for Naruto Hurricane Mugen right? I remember coding that quickly for a demo awhile back. Working for a translation firm has to be pretty cool. I just have an IT job right now. Some of us do still lurk around occasionally so stop by any time.

hardedge

Unread post by hardedge » 13 Dec 2014, 18:56

I haven't visited for a while, work's kind of hectic since a number of staff are moving to Japan... Yup work's cool and all, I don't even feel like I'm working most of the time. yeah that Deidara was up for an upgrade, then I lost most of my free time then because of a lot of things.