lol... hello everyone I've missed you all

Introduce yourself here! Or let us know about your sad departure :[
kadeemtheking

lol... hello everyone I've missed you all

Unread post by kadeemtheking »

hows everyone been I haven't talked to you guys in years (then again I've been busy).... also I will be making a post on my thesis for world peace so that my old friends like kaitsu can see if there are any holes in my thesis.... anyhow lifes been crazy with a "ka" I'm finally out of the military and about to go to school, I'll be majoring in physics and quantom science and minoring in anatomy since I think it'll increase my capabilities in hand to hand combat tripplefold.... anyhow hows my wonderful constantly on the verge of death but never quite dead burke-works doing ?

Synnthetic

Re: lol... hello everyone I've missed you all

Unread post by Synnthetic »

Nice to see someone I remember. Never talked with you much but that's an avatar I still remember. Changed my name, again. You'll remember me as Sin / Desdemona. Good to see you guys finally coming back! Keep this place going~

kadeemtheking

yeah same goes for you I never talked with you much but I do remember your name lol its literally been years and I can still remember you guys... anyhow hows the forums been doing (knowing how often we have had to change our domain location)

Rawb

Unread post by Rawb »

Holy shit it's Kadeem. And that's not a wall of text! Sup.

Ts' I, MM09

CommanderCool

Unread post by CommanderCool »

Man I remember the exact day you first came here. You resurrected a few dead threads so somebody made a "Wtf is this crap, this guy keeps resurrecting threads" thread, then you gave us your first wall of text about how they were justified revivals. And then everybody agreed. Welcome back. That's cool you're out now. By working on your thesis do you mean you're working toward a Master's degree right now?

corban123

Unread post by corban123 »

How's the navy man? Treating you alright?

kadeemtheking

LOL yeah I guess you could say I'm working on a masters, I am going to go for either a double major involving quantom science and physics with a minor in anatomy or just go to UNT for now for anatomy and physiology...both studies will GREATLY improve my martial arts which since I was a young/middle aged teenager martial arts was my thing if you remember. and as far as my thesis goes, I'll post it here as well but I posted it in the other thread about what we've been up to as a collective group but yeah this is a law I discovered I suppose in deep deep meditation and something that in essence tagged along with it. its a little rough around the edges as of now but you'll get the point,

The Law of Nothing more nothing less…

Thee law of nothing more nothing less states nothing can ever be more than what it is nor can it obviously be less then what it is, under the circumstances that an individual should discover more about it, then the individual never changed it, simply learned more about it. If an individual applies that law to a single aspect or thing despite what it is (and despite if its made of more than one thing) you can break anything down to its smallest point…
So when applied to something as simple as a rocking chair one could state that that rocking chair is a rocking chair nothing more nothing less, if said chair is “broken down” and analyzed with the question of what, as in “what is this rocking chair made from?” you can apply the nothing more nothing less to each individual aspect of that rocking chair, so it is made from wood and nails nothing more nothing less (at least for this specific rocking chair), and if you wish to know where they come from you can obviously break it down further till you have a seed and a piece of dirt.

Obviously you can do the same thing when asking about mankind, but since it is a law it can be applied to all question formats and inquiries, so what does it mean when I say you’re a human nothing more nothing less?... if we’re speaking of abilities it means you despite who you are, are capable of doing anything any human has ever done from Ghandi to Hitler to Ford. You can create anything any human has ever created and do anything any human has done, on top of the things that we haven’t discovered about ourselves yet… and since everything can be broken into its smallest element, whilst time consuming its definitely do-able. When applied to morals, while your moral compass may be directed a certain way it doesn’t change the fact that because you are capable of doing anything in that aspect as well, so forth and so on….

Now in the law of nothing more and nothing less is heavily intertwined with simple logic it can be used to identify any issue and break that issue down to a point or aspect so small that even a small child’s logic can come up with a simple solution, and because of this it can be applied to circumstances that involve two warring nations and if an individual were to sit down with these leaders and teach them this law (for war is something created by man, therefore being something a human has either taught himself or others and since acts war can be taught so can acts of peace) and then apply it to the reasons their warring I can once again (as can you or anyone else) break down that seemingly “large issue” into that grain of dirt and then the question should be asked, are you willing to die over that grain of dirt? Given that 9 times out of ten one would expect a no and if he/she says yes I’ll ask if they’re willing to sacrifice their children over that same grain…. And in the odd chance he/she’s willing to at that point, not only will you have their nation who understands my message to deal with, you’ll also have the laws that have been put into place that remove those “unfit to lead” the sheer pressure of that weighing in on them combined with the simple logic I wish to have instilled into every child’s head will result in a truly positive solution enabling humanity to focus on fields other than war and truly becoming something interesting.

and the navy was alright, they'll be treating me alright with my post 9/11 G.I. bill

and whats going on MM09?!

Blaze

Unread post by Blaze »

kadeemtheking wrote:old friends like kaitsu
that guy ImageImageImage. Anyways welcome back =o

Marachii

Unread post by Marachii »

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT KADEEM! I occasionally talk about you whenever I talk about a wall of text.

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu »

This is actually quite funny. Because I've always had this in my mind that things can be solved much more simpler than it looks. Now, the only way to do this to cast aside all other beliefs along with any other emotions that may hinder it. Personally, many people let their emotions get the better of them, and it's usually how most fights start.

Sorry if I ended up misunderstanding what you were trying to say. I have a feeling I may have. XD