Burke-Works STILL ALIVE?!!!

Introduce yourself here! Or let us know about your sad departure :[
ShinobiRoronoa!?

Burke-Works STILL ALIVE?!!!

Unread post by ShinobiRoronoa!? » 15 Mar 2012, 08:31

Holy bejeezus. Every once in a while over the past few years, i'd google the original burke works and see what turned up, and never found anything until tonight...wow. Looks like a good few of you are here too! Sinny-sin-mo'fuckin-sin! Kaitsu! How the hell are ALL you guys? How's the new decade treating you!? Even found an old sig from one of the ooooooold crappy offshoot sites made by Baka if he's still here!

Synnthetic

Re: Burke-Works STILL ALIVE?!!!

Unread post by Synnthetic » 15 Mar 2012, 11:11

And by Roronoa, you can't possibly mean Roro, yeah? Because if you're Roro, I'm going to need another bottle of white zinfandel.

Edit: Let me know if you have MSN. I wont be back until tonight, since I'm planning a wedding and doing laundry, but I plan on talking to you when I return, if you are the same Roro I'm thinking of. For confirmation, complete the following phrase;

Byakuya: It's not in the _____ .

ShinobiRoronoa!?

Unread post by ShinobiRoronoa!? » 16 Mar 2012, 02:53

There is only one Roro, my friend! I don't have msn on my new laptop but ill just sign up again hombre! I'll edit this post once i have a screename.
Sadly enough though brotha i can't remember the Byakuya line D: you should post the end of that because i feel stupid for not knowing it.
Edit: However i'm pretty damn sure it concerns bishes and/or silver hair. Because that's how we do it, dawg.
Last edited by ShinobiRoronoa!? on 16 Mar 2012, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 16 Mar 2012, 03:05

So you sit here, claiming to be Roro, without knowing what the line is? I find this hard to believe, especially after such a long absence... I have to assume someone is messing with me. But I can give you one more chance to prove you're real...

Me, you, Byakuya, L, Itachi, etc... We were all what?

EDIT: Forgot to complete the line to shame you. It was budget you ignorant cunt.

ShinobiRoronoa!?

Unread post by ShinobiRoronoa!? » 16 Mar 2012, 03:25

FUCK!! I was just rereading the old comics and was just about to the comic with that exact line in it haha..damnit.
I should have msn in the next half hour i'll edit this post.

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 16 Mar 2012, 03:29

Alright, you do that, but you have to answer the new question for confirmation. I'm going to bed, though. I work tomorrow morning and have to be up by 6:00. If you want to talk on MSN, I'm using VetisAysel@live.com

I do hope it is you. You have no idea how much I've missed the company of old friends. Would you believe me if I told you Fancy even showed up a while ago? Left just as fast as she did before, too. She never could stay around for long.

ShinobiRoronoa!?

Unread post by ShinobiRoronoa!? » 16 Mar 2012, 03:37

We were Bishies, mothafucka, nevar forget. My old msn account was somehow STILL ALIVE so I added ya man.
I remember the last time we talked you mentioned you two were talking again; her leaving like that doesn't surprise me, something about that girl always seemed strange to me, even if it was online conversation.
Edit: By the way, i'm humbled by having to prove this is actually the true, one of a kind-badass that is me; as opposed to someone trying to impersonate me on burke-works, which I would completely understand.

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu » 16 Mar 2012, 03:39

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Rawb

Unread post by Rawb » 16 Mar 2012, 03:40

LMFAO FFFFFFFFF RORONOA

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic » 16 Mar 2012, 03:41

You're really Roro, then.

Add me on MSN, I'll stay up until 11:30 for you.