Wakfu

Discussions about video games, videos, electronics, and etc go here.
Kaitsu

Re: Wakfu

Unread post by Kaitsu »

Wait...who are you? D:

LotionTrain

Unread post by LotionTrain »

I... I am LotionTrain! Buckle up 'cause this ride's going to get slippery!

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu »

I...I'm just going to drive my car.

LotionTrain

Unread post by LotionTrain »

NO! I'm friendly and have lots of lotion bottles in my van (Cocoa butter, Neutrogena, Aveeno, you name it!)! Just come in and enjoy yourself!!!

Synnthetic

Unread post by Synnthetic »

I sense a pun... Lotion. Come and enjoy yourself? Certainly a pun.

Since for the life of me I can't find the cannon Kaitsu mentioned to get me to Bonta, I just made an Assassin in Bonta. I know I had an archer there but he was boring as hell. And since the assassin male is hideous, I made mine a female. e u e

Her name is Kasura, lvl6 for right now. So now I can play with you guys, right? D:

corban123

Unread post by corban123 »

What the fuck is with lotion xD I played for 15min, and was like "What the fuck am i playing" and stopped xD

Kaitsu

Unread post by Kaitsu »

Yeah...most people who joined the game spam the chat with....WHAT DO I DO, or something. Which is why I typed so much in first post.

train

Unread post by train »

You guys are never on.. and just when I've started to force myself to play more... gosh D<

Level 15 Pandawa... bahh it takes too long to level up when schoolwork gets in the way...
[align=right]aka Serimalia[/align]

Synnthetic

Sorry, but between work and fixing my car after the accident I was in, I'm a bit distracted...

Synnthetic

Wakfu released the new version of itself recently. Anyone upgrade yet? I just downloaded it, they added a new class~ I hope they fixed all the other shit, too. From what I saw on their site, everyone has new move sets. This patch is taking forever to install, though...

EDIT: Running through as a Sacrier again, I don't see any new spells. Can't use the trade chat without 'subscribing', whatever that is... New opening sequence though, looks interesting. Kind of.