Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver

Discussions about video games, videos, electronics, and etc go here.
Synnthetic

Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver

Unread post by Synnthetic » 19 Jul 2012, 22:10

Same as usual; if you want to fight or trade, pass me a friend code. I'm currently stuck on Lance though... He keeps getting lucky. If any of his moves have even a slight chance to cast a status ailment on me, they do. Like, his Aerodactyl used Thunder Fang on my Suicune. Crit, paralyze, and flinch all in one. Twice. Fucking twice. And, when he brought out his lvl49 Dragonite, I brought out my lvl55 Dragonite. His went first, hit me with Blizzard, and froze me. Fucking crazy.

e ___ e So I really do need some help. My Pokemon are the roundabouts of 41 - 48, with my Dragonite being the exceptional 55. Grinding for levels is slow on Victory Road, but if you have any advice on how to level faster, or want to donate a tank to me, please feel free. Text me for faster chatting. (585) 362 - 9963

Synnthetic

Re: Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver

Unread post by Synnthetic » 20 Jul 2012, 16:07

Quick update. I beat Lance this time around. Somehow I made it look easy, despite him kicking my ass so consistently. Nostalgia blast, seeing the Hall of Fame again~

EDIT: I beat the other eight gyms, as well as Red... I've successfully beaten the game entirely. ; A ;