Dragon's Dogma

Discussions about video games, videos, electronics, and etc go here.
Synnthetic

Dragon's Dogma

Unread post by Synnthetic » 25 May 2012, 22:11

Epic game is epic. Scenery is fantastic, large world full of exploring, many interesting enemies, and your companions offer nice little comments about everything, and even advice on how to defeat enemies. Pawn system works well, and I love it; you create a main pawn to follow you everywhere you go, and when you connect to PSN, you can recruit other peoples main companions to follow you. If they worked on a quest you're currently on, they will let you know where to go and what to do.

My only complaints are that saving is worthless. If you die, you go back to your last sleep at an inn or visit to the rift, usually. It saves when you make noticeable advances in a quest or dungeon, but otherwise, you're fucked. There is also no load button, and boss enemies are almost always overpowered and can kill you in two to three hits. Unless you're a super tanked warrior.

Overall, 8.5/10. Highly recommended.

Re: Dragon's Dogma

Unread post by 727 » 27 May 2012, 05:32

am actually picking this one up tomorrow. am a little sad cause i feel a multiplayer system similar to Dark souls/demon's souls would have worked wonderfully on this game but aside from that it does look like a solid game worth picking up.
2nd most Recent:

~{} http://stevefox727.deviantart.com/ {}~