Are there still some good (actually, I need a VERY good) MUGEN coders around here ? I am working on a fighting game design and I need a proof of concept for the gameplay (which is pretty much damn complicated).
Skills I need are :
- - Some experience with MUGEN character raw coding, or at least Fighter Factory knowledge and experience.
- - Able to create a character, indeed.
- - Able to create different "transformations" for a character.
- - Able to add overlaying effects (both graphical and on the character aptitudes), for an elemental addon to the character weapons.
- - Able to add platforms (if MUGEN can handle it, also non-horizontal and moving platforms).
- - Able to create a particle system, involving enemy particles recognition and particle-to-particle collision detection.
I will probably use some Naruto sprites for this test, and am able to provide a full list of buttons, combos, special attacks, pretty much everything needed.
I can also give more informations about the project if needed, but it should not be a priority since it's still in the design step.
Also, when and if the project ever comes out, be sure to be mentioned in the credit list as an "early stages developer" or whatever fits you.
This proposition stands for a single character in order to try the gameplay I designed, but can and will, if you want so, be proceeded for more character and / or features test.
Thanks in advance !